Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I have spent more time working on my 20x7 7K flatbed trailer than my TJ lately. I bought it brand new and since then I have stained the deck with outside "look-a-like" trek type deck sealer. Lifetime seal so I won't have to worry about it again. I fabbed up a toolbox mount for my huge trailer toolbox and secured it with my welder. To top it all off I finished up my underneath spare tire mount. I think it is pretty cool. I bought a truck style crank system and mounted it to some angle iron I welded between the frame rails. I then drilled a whole through the frame rail for the jack handle to slide through. The last step was to fab up some bars for the tire to rest on when it is fully cranked up. It looks good and out of the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home